Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Or Light Yellow Crystalline Powder||Package:||Aluminum Foil Bag Or As Required|
|Delivery:||5-7 Door To Door||Use:||Treat Skin Conditions|
raw pharmaceutical materials,
pharmaceutical grade raw materials
White Powder Cortical Hormone High Purity Halcinonide for Muscle Enhance
1. Product details:
1. If your symptoms do not get better within 7 days or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
2. Do not use hydrocortisone acetate suppositories for other rectal conditions at a later time.
3. Do not get hydrocortisone acetate suppositories in your eyes. If you get hydrocortisone acetate suppositories your eyes, immediately flush them with cool tap water.
4. Check with your doctor or pharmacist concerning the use of a stool softener or bulk laxative to help improve your symptoms.
5. Check with your doctor before having vaccinations while you are using hydrocortisone acetate suppositories.
6. Hydrocortisone acetate suppositories may lower the ability of your body to fight infection. Avoid contact with people who have colds or infections. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection like fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
7. Hydrocortisone acetate suppositories should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
8. PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using hydrocortisone acetate suppositories while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use hydrocortisone acetate suppositories, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
|Category||Pharmaceutical Raw Materials, Fine Chemicals, Bulk drug|
|Appearance||White solid powder|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Storage||should be stored in a well-closed container at low temperature, keep away from moisture, heat and light.|
1. Mainly used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic fever, gout, bronchial asthma.
2. Injection for tuberculosis or purulent meningitis, tuberculous pleurisy, empyema, arthritis, tenosynovitis, tendon strain, sprain, nodular prurigo, lichen planus, etc.
3. Eye drops for a variety of ophthalmia.
4. Cream for atopic or seborrheic dermatitis, pruritus.
Halcinonide comes in ointment, cream, and liquid in various strengths for use on the skin. It is usually applied two or three times a day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Use halcinonide exactly as directed. Do not to use the liquid on your scalp, part your hair, apply a small amount of the medicine on the affected area, and rub it in gently. Protect the area from washing and rubbing until the liquid dries. You may wash your hair as usual but not right after applying this medicine.
Avoid prolonged use on the face, in the genital or rectal areas, and in skin creases and armpits unless directed by your doctor.
6. Our Advantages:
Contact Person: Miss Alice